Wednesday, April 8, 2009

weekend sewing wip


weekend sewing wip, originally uploaded by varenia.

I'm working on the Kai Shirt from Heather Ross' Weekend Sewing. LOVE that book! I still need to add the buttons and hem it, but I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out, despite a few collar complications along the way. This is the 12 month size, and despite the fact that Jack is wearing 12 months on store bought shirts, this is still far from fitting him. My guess is that it will probably fit him closer to when he actually turns one.

3 comments:

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

What wonderful fabric!

ponderingponteuf said...

what fabric is this?I love it,it is so vibrant:0)
I am going to give this shirt a whirl for Ollie.Hopefully I'll finish it before the babe arrives!

PumpkinGirl said...

Cute! I'll have to check out that book.