Friday, April 10, 2009

sleeping bunnies


sleeping bunnies, originally uploaded by varenia.


See the little bunnies, sleeping in a row
Oh the little bunnies, how I love them so.
Oh so still, Are they ill?
NO!
Then hop up little bunnies, hop hop hop
Hop little bunnies, hop hop hop
Hop little bunnies, hop hop hop
Hop little bunnies, hop hop STOP!

Go to sleep, bunnies.


Does anyone else sing this rhyme with their kiddos? It's my children's favorite (and one of those rare few things that they all enjoy, whether they're 6 or 6 months.)

3 comments:

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

I have never heard that one before! That photograph is a treasure.

Ulla V. said...

I wish that I had heard about it sooner, when my children were a little younger.
It's lovely and in my family we have always enjoyed those kinds of songs and rhymes...

Thanks for showing it - I will sing it in my head all day (well I don't know the tune, but made one myself ;0))

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful picture.