Monday, March 30, 2009

I spy


Piper's quilt top, work-in-progress. As I was busy sewing and piecing, the girls created the most wonderful game of "I spy" out of it. Apple loved to be the "asker" (Do you spy any..... BIRDIES?!)... and Piper would squeal with the delight of a 2 year old who you would think invented birds (Birdie, Me! Birdie, ME!)...


Although I don't get much "real" sewing done in the daytime, I am loving our special creating time we have while Rye is at school and Jack sleeps. It also makes a huge difference that Piper is starting to show much more interest in projects, and frankly just sitting still for more than 5 seconds at a time. She loves to do anything Apple and I do, and I love to eat up all of the girl time we get together making.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love these colors!!