Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the good, the bad, and the snugly

Hello friends!

Good news and bad news. Actually, I think it's more like bad news, good news, some more good news, and a little more bad.

Bad news on the family front: We are all sick again!!! Did I say again? It feels more like still. Since, like, January I feel I've been wiping noses and soothing coughs, lowering fevers and hugging babies. Ugh. It is really starting to get old. Especially since my kiddos have hardly ever been sick, but I guess it's due to the exposure of kids en masse at Rye's school that is really running us through the gamut. Please also forgive my lack of photos with this post, I had planned some, but they are waaaay over there, on my desktop, and Jack and I are all snugly right here, on the couch, and exhausted. Nuff said.

Now for some good news! Beth from the Sew, Mama, Sew blog has posted a little ditty about my mermaid blouse on the blog this evening, along with a few other really beautiful creations from some really talented ladies. Which leads me to the other good news: it looks like they have completed restocked Heather Ross' Mendocino line, so snatch it up while you can! I have already noticed a few prints are getting harder and harder to find. Which leads me to the bad news: apparently once the Mendocino is gone, it's gone. According to TrueUp, when Heather sold her company, Munki Munki, she signed an agreement stating she wouldn't design fabric for another label for a certain period of time, which you know makes me so sad as I'm a lover of all-things Heather Ross. So if you, like me, were intending to purchase a little (or a lot!) of her latest line, there's no time like the present!

1 comment:

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

I'm just popping in from Sew, Mama, Sew. So nice to meet you!