Monday, February 2, 2009

ruffler dress


ruffler dress, originally uploaded by varenia.

I'm still here! It's been soooo crazy lately with kids and sewing, illnesses and upcoming birthdays... February just started and I already feel like it's flying by so quickly!

In response to the overwhelming requests for a dress with a similar collar to the mermaid blouse, I've created this one... it turned out much lovelier than I anticipated, and I'll be finishing up some samples of this style in other colorways and post them soon.

And can we just take a moment and remark on how big and grown up my sweet girl is getting?! (No, she wasn't in a bad mood, this is her "model face".... watch out Tyra!) Hooray for little girls and little dresses.

1 comment:

giddygoat said...

What a little diva! Love it.