Sunday, December 28, 2008

more dresses...


, originally uploaded by varenia.

In the process of putting together some color combos and designs with Piper's upcoming birthday in mind, I've come up with this dress... I love the new Amy Butler fabric with the Anna Maria Horner, makes it somehow more cheery and more spring-y. I don't know if this is exactly what I want for Piper's birthday, but it's close, especially the colors. Piper LOVES purple and orange. Especially together. Some may say she has her Mama's love of color.

I'll also post a photo of her Christmas dress soon, it turned out so cute... as for Apple, I made her a dress but she always has another plan. She opted for a t-shirt from Santa (pink of course) and a summer skirt. That's my Apple.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi, I just want to say your blog is fab, I love the little dresses & you have such lovely photos of them, I have started dabbling in the fabric world since I got a sewing machine last christmas, I would love to be able to make the things you have, I will keep watching! Happy new year!