Sunday, July 27, 2008

biker babes and bibs


Total baby cuteness. Need I say more?

And I've been working on piecing these very sweet quilted bibs together. I wanted something sort of "heirloom" quality for my newest little Jensen, but with clean lines and the modern fabrics that I love so much. I experimented with these Amy Butler prints and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I even managed to find some vintage binding in the same shade of pink for the trim. This one is going to the shop (we're having a boy! we probably won't have much use for a pink bib) but I have a few ideas in mind for some precious little quilted bibs for my own babe. Rye's requested green elephants, naturally, for his new brother, and Richard insists on something nautical. We'll see what I come up with!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is the SWEETEST picture! Love that vintage bike (and cute little baby!)
I am amazed at the energy you have. I've only got the one kiddo, and I remember just being spaced out and useless when pregnant with her...you go girl! You're amazing!~

Rae said...

Very cute bibs! I love that picture too. So adorable!

elliebelle said...

That picture is sooo cute! I love the little dresses from the previous post too. Great work! I can't believe you do all of this with 3 kids and one on the way! Amazing!