Monday, July 21, 2008

baby games



Although I'm sure Piper doesn't fully understand the impending ramifications of my HUGELY growing waistline, she knows it's "baby" and has mastered quite the game of peek-a-boo with my belly. This mostly involves her lifting my shirt and laughing uncontrollably (hey, I probably would too!) and ends with a tummy hug and kiss. Hard to believe my newest little bean is already a good 2 pounds and as long as an english hothouse cucumber! This has been the fastest, most fly-by pregnancy ever. Hopefully I'll still feel that way throughout the home stretch :)...

2 comments:

Christina Joy said...

Hi V- thanks for the comment; that means you're entered in my July Giveaway!

My son is also a Feb '07 babe! And #2 is due in Sept...when's your's? My boy has similar games as Piper's with the belly: he'll lift up my shirt and give it hugs and kisses...but sometimes when I say, "Can you give baby a kiss," he'll just sign "all done!" I just hope he understands that lump he's been kissing for months is actually the baby when it comes out! ;)

Sandy said...

So sweet! Enjoy every moment before it passes. :)