Wednesday, June 11, 2008

more flower power






Piper's feeling better! Yay! Thank goodness it only seemed to be a 48 hour fever, so she's back to full throttle already. As promised, here are pics of her twirly skirt, and a new one (love that canvas weight hippie flower fabric!) that Apple is modeling for the shop. I had fun making the skirts, partially because skirt making is very straightforward and somewhat mindless, and fast to create. I have that thing about instant gratification. But... I think that just about exhausts my desire to make any more summer skirts, at least for a while. On to something different and more challenging... just not sure what yet!

6 comments:

elliebelle said...

That hippie print is great!

melissa sews said...

Love, love love the hippie flower fabric!

Aima said...

I the fabrics and the skirt esp the hippie one. And you have got the perfect models.

Aima said...

Glad that little Piper is better.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, your girls are adorable and then some! The skirts are fantastic! I bet they love having such a handy mama to make them such cute things!

Mountain Mom Alison said...

These are great skirts! I also like to make skirt, pretty simple and just throw in an elastic! Beautiful.