Tuesday, June 24, 2008

elephants, i like elephants...




Inspired by Rye's two most-favoritest-things (besides mama, of course)... GREEN and ELEPHANTS! I decided to give the design a go in baby Piper's size first, for practical reasons (she needed pants) and to make sure Rye liked the design enough to make big boy pants out of it. Needless to say, he loves them, and is a little perturbed she got elephant pants before he did, but he's being patient with me!



Also available in my shop!

Do you like elephants as much as we do? Click here to listen to the current family favorite :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

they are adorable! Both the pants and your little one! I love elephants.

melissa sews said...

Precious! I love the stripes, and the elephants marching around the legs are too cute!

aima said...

I've been meaning to leave a comment on this one. I love the vibrant green of the fabric and the style too. What a lucky little girl