Thursday, May 1, 2008

snacktime!

When I read Tory's post, from Funky & Delightful, I knew I had to post this too! Thanks Tory!

Many of you may not know, but I used to be (and admitedly still am!) quite the Bare Naked Ladies FANATIC! So the thought of a new album would be enough to make my day, but once I found out it was a kids' album... I now know what I'll be doing on May 6!




My mind is already spinning. Will they tour? (Fingers crossed.) Will my kids love them as much as I? (Fingers, again, crossed.) Will the album be just as smart and funny and whimsical and sassy as I'm used to BNL being? (Fingers... well, you get the idea!)

7 comments:

giddygoat said...

I'm a huge fan too. Adore the BNL. Thanks for this update, I'm thrilled!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for stopping by. You have beautiful kids. Enjoy your pregnancy. I loved being pregnant. I wish I had taken belly pictures. Do you know if it is a boy or girl?
Smiles!

shelleycaskey said...

oh, i love BNL, too!

organidog said...

awesome! Very excited- makes me want to sing Brian Wilson all day now.

julie king said...

i hope your kids adore BNL like you do! i remember the first time my kids heard the beatles (i am a huge fan!!) on the radio i was singing along and they said both yuck! my son is now a huge fan as well. i guess it was an acquired taste for him. enjoy the experience with your kids!!

Sandy said...

I am also a big BNL fan. They are from the same suburb that I grew up in, so there is a lot of love for them around here.
I had no idea they had this coming out though. Thanks for the heads up!!

Lisa said...

i am going to go search it on itunes now. i bet its a great album!