Wednesday, May 28, 2008

shop update



I've been working crazy hard filling orders and trying to turn the many visions I have in my head into tangible goods. I've been wanting to offer baby accessories (bibs, blankets) for such a long time, but just haven't made the time to do it. So here they are, the first of the batch! Yes... I have a thing for polka dots.... the "girly" version of the blanket is almost done, as well as a few more bibs.



And thank you to all of you for your sweet wishes on my upcoming new arrival! I'm definitely curious how the dynamics of our family are going to change when we go from a three-kid family to a four-kid family. Any of you out there with four or more little ones? All advice, suggestions, and helpful hints are much wanted!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I adore your Etsy Shop! thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm anxious to hear how it changes things when you go from 3-4 kiddos too.

amyj said...

love the bibs! I've been on a bib kick lately too. Trying to find a use for all those little remnants. :)

Suzanne said...

Nice updates! We have five, after three it's kind of like four , five , six, seven--really doesn't matter:-) Fun!

melissa sews said...

I love some polka dots, too! I have a blanket for my daughter in the pink and brown version of the blue and white mod dots you did. Too cute! I'm on my way to check out your shop...

Aima said...

I don't have kids but my sister has 4. The older kids were so helpful with the little ones so I am sure everything will be fine. Congratulations and best of luck.

I love the bib; lovely fabric.

Sandy said...

Congratulations! I think the biggest adjustment is from 1 - 2 and then after that, it's all good. ;)
Love the bibs!