Monday, May 26, 2008

ABC's

I was tagged by Elliebelle to do the ABCs about me. Here are the rules (per Katie!) Tag the ABCs about you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


random family photo :)

A- Attached or single: Attached


B- Best Friend: Um, since my 5 year old is "helping" me fill this out, I'll say Rye



C-Cake or Pie: Cake. For sure. I actually pretty much detest most pies. (I'm an odd duck, I know.)


D-Day: I can't have just one answer here. Depends on the time of day. Love me some Saturday mornings! And Thursday evenings (this answer may change once LOST goes on hiatus:), and pretty much every afternoon in between, when we break out the popsicles.

E- Essential Item: For me, personally? Blush. I love blush. Essential item for getting by in this house with all of these outgoing personalities? A sense of humor!

F- Favorite Color: constantly changing. Bright green, all shades. Sparkling apple, grass, lime. I'm loving yellow right now, bright sunshine-y yellow. I've always had a thing for purple, but mainly only for my own wardrobe and not much else. Although I did paint a bedroom a dark violet once, that was pretty amazing.


G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Worms. For sure. From Knott's Berry Farm.

H-Home town: Costa Mesa, CA


I- Indulgences: color. Anything with color, anything sold in a variety of colors, that makes me think "oooh, pretty, I need them all."


J- January or July?: July. No doubt.

K-Kids: Rye, 5 years... Apple, 3 years... Piper, 15 months... and a little one due later this year!


L-Life is incomplete without: my family


M- Marriage Date: Jan. 18


N- Number of Siblings: one, a twin brother

O- Oranges or Apples: apples!


P- Phobias or Fears: I don't know if this qualifies, but animals rattling plastic bags drives me nuts. The cat does this, and the sound drives me insane.


Q- Quote: by Oscar Wilde, supposedly on his deathbed, "UGH! These curtains! One of us has got to go!"


R- Reason To Smile: all of the children sleeping at the same time, getting to eat a meal with my husband alone, finishing a much dreamed of project, sunny days


S- Season: I love the summer, even the hot hot hot of it, but have things I love about them all

T- Tag Three: Heather, Julie, and Melissa!


U- Unknown fact about me: I have really long arms.


V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals:Is this a trick question? I am not a strict vegetarian, but I don't eat a lot of meat.

W- Worst Habit: not wearing enough sunscreen.


Y-Your favorite food: anything mexican.

Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus.

9 comments:

melissa sews said...

Oh, how fun! It was interesting to read those random bits of information about you. Thanks for tagging me!

Jessie said...

I didn't know you were expecting a third. Congratulations!

Heather said...

aw, congrats on your new little one!!!!
I just finished my ABCs, so I've passed it on!~

Mountain Mom Alison said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. And congratulations are in order for you. Very exciting! All my best.

elliebelle said...

Thanks for filling out your ABCs! I think these are so fun, I love learning interesting little facts about others out there in the crafting blog world.
Do your cats chew on those heavier weight plastic bags that have the flat plastic handles? Mine do - and you are right - it can drive a person batty!! The noise is just so annoying!

Pretty Ditty said...

Congrats on expecting! It's all the same after 2 kids... chaos =) Your blog is really cute! I look forward to more reads.

melissa sews said...

Okay, I totally spaced out and didn't congratulate you on your little one on the way. So... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Babies are such a blessing! I pray that you'll have a healthy pregnancy and delivery. :)

RowanDevoe said...

Hi,
I am a good friend of Heather's of Audrey Ecletic and she led me to your blog. I love everything you make-amazing! I just read her A,B,Cs which was fun and reading your's was fun too. What a great photo of your family too and Congrats on baby-on-the way! Hee-I have freakishly long arms(and legs) too and I have an identical twin sister! The mean kids used to make fun of use and called us "monkey arms" and "giraffe legs"(along with swan neck-yeah, super). I am so grateful for my monkey arms and giraffe legs now as they come in really handy! I reach things no one else can-I am a superhero! Wishing you tons of success with your art.
Take Care,
merle

Aima said...

Nice to learn the odd thing about you